Monday, November 10, 2008

Brownies

Last night I made brownies, and they were so delicious. I make the best brownies you can ever taste. I love to bake. :) Last night we went to Nick and Beth's house to talk and to hang out. It was fun. Mom and I saw Beth's stamp collections, I thought mom and a lot, but gosh Beth has a TON of stamps and accessories! We were at their house for a couple of hours. While we chatted we ate brownies and cookies. Beth made cookies they were Yummy. I lovehanging out with Nick and Beth they are so much fun and joy to be around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun! I love baking so much!! Remember when we made a bunch of holiday treats at my apartment and the fudge totally didn't set up? ha ha I haven't made fudge since and I'm scared to! I hope you're doing well!