Sunday, March 2, 2008

Church

I haven't wrote in my blog in such awhile, and so I just wanted to tell everyone how awesome church was today! There is a class during Sunday school that our ward is teaching us how to submit names for temple work and so the church has this awesome program online i am learning to do, and its SOOO awesome it really is, this class is a two week class and I am really enjoying it.
I am trying to become a such better person, I really am I mean i am becoming more serious in school, i figured out I will have my AA degree Next spring how awesome is that? I have been really been slacking off last year and i really want to become a better person, I have been really serious in the church, reading my scriptures every morning and night along with personal prayer, days do come easier when you do those things. I have been really blessed... I am happy with who I am, I becoming a much stronger person. I love life, I love my family my brothers and sister n law, are a great example to me. : )

1 comment:

whitni said...

We are so happy to see that you are doing so well. I read weston your blogs and it makes him excited to hear that you are doing well. It sounds like everything is coming together for you. We love you.

Whit and Wes