Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Institute

Here I am sitting at the table, I just got home from Institute, I should be doing homework lol, but I am going to share how well Institute went. Institute went so swell I love everyone in class they are soo funny :D Institute was on marriage, and Sister Dorius asked everyone in class to write what we look for in a guy and for the guy what they look for in a gal, so after everyone wrote on their papers we turned them in and Sister Dorius read out loud of what people wrote down, and wow alot of people response overlapped eachother some were different some were common typical answers, but awesome and a fun activity. Alot of stuff happened, we read in the scriptures and discussed what we wrote. I just wanted to share with everyone how much I enjoy institute and much I learn from going. I love it, I love church, I love following the lords plan, I do look forward to marriage and having a family of my own, I can do this by following the prophet and the Lord.

2 comments:

rawemoments said...

Hi Jess,

I'm so glad you are enjoying Institute, I loved it too, and learned so much.

Have a lovely day!

Matt and Heidi

Jordan and Michaela Spence said...

Hey Jess! So I saw a link on your facebook for your BLOG! Isn't blogging fun! Jordan's family totally got me hooked on this thing!
I'm so glad you LOVE institute! Isn't it soo wonderful! Institute was my favorite, I learned so much from it!