Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life In Idaho

It’s been so long sense I have wrote on my blog Today is my 1 year anniversary of living in Idaho. There is a ton of stuff that has happened sense I have moved up here. So I guess I’ll go back starting October…

October: I moved to Rexburg, Idaho not much happened in this month searched high and low for a job spent tons of time with dusty & kaylee. Hung a ton of time with elyse
November: I finally got a job working at Marriott in Rexburg I loved working at the hotel doing the breakfast.
December: I hated/Loved December it started to snow which was new to me didn’t know how to drive in it; it freaked me out a lot. I continued to work at the hotel. Dusty & I went home for Christmas.
January: Continued to work at the hotel. Snow is still around.

February: Same as previous month

March: Snow slowly disappeared

April: Spring starting to come, Elyse came back for Summer semester

May: Dusty & Kaylee got married! Family came up! Went home for week. Got another job working for Sage Lakes Golf course working in the cafe. Elyse & I went to Boise for the Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies & Shinedown Concert!
June: Started my new job! I loved working in the café made tons of tips driving the beer cart for tournaments. Celebrated Elyse’s 21st birthday with her roommates.

July: I turned 22 not that it matters but for my 22nd birthday I was able to spend it with my besty Elyse. We spent the day celebrating we went shopping, ate dinner at red robins (tradition) & to finish it off walked around the green built, a day to remember. Spent 4th of July with Elyse at the greenbelt. I got a job at Qwest communications.

-Off subject Elyse and I ever since I turned 18 we have always spent my bday dinner at red robeins not quite sure why we picked this place of all places.

August: Continued with training at Qwest made a ton of friends work was going super good. Continued to work at the café on weekends. Became really good friends with a girl named Tristan we met in training class she lives in a nice 4 plex apartment in Idaho Falls she asked if I would like to move in with her & her daughter Kanya who is 15 months old. I agreed thought I could help with rent & save money on gas. I am paying cheaper rent and I don’t have to commute anymore!

August continued… This is when my world was turned around towards the end of August/beginning September (for the best) I met this wonderful amazing guy names Curtis I met him at work I never thought I would become interested in him, I never thought of ever hanging out with him. We would exchange words here and there at work. I would never think he would be slightly interested in me. One day I asked him if I could get his work email so if I ever needed help I could email him. (In training they don’t let us I.M) For two days I couldn’t find him in the company directory to email him finally I found him (I can be retarded). After a day of just emailing he asked for my number soon enough we were exchanging texts.

Our first date he invited me over and he cooked dinner, I was so nervous. As he was finishing cooking he asked me to find something on Netflix we could watch. I was searching for something using the wii controller I was so nervous my hand was shaking so bad (I am not sure if he noticed). Curtis made spaghetti it was so yummy he sat table and all, it was romantic. A night I will never ever forget. From then on I would see Curtis at work we would talk and exchange emails I would ask him how to do something on a order and the next thing I know he would come in the room to show me how to do it. My heart would skip a beat whenever I would randomly run into him.

September continued: Curtis, Issac & I went to the Eastern Idaho Fair we had a ton of fun looking at exhibits, eating delicious foods & riding rides. Below are pics from the fair. I had gyros for the first time it was super yummy before we left we got a funnel cake with ice cream it was soooo good. Lol. Issac seemed like he had a great time.















September continued: Curtis & I went to Pocatello to Jons (friend/co-worker) wedding, wedding was beautiful. We had a ton of fun. After the wedding Sam, Andrew, Curtis & I went to wingers to get a snack then head back to I.F. Pics of us at Curtis house after wedding.











September continued: Our relationship seem to be going very strong. We have a lot in common a lot. No matter what we did I was entertained and happy. I don’t know if he ever noticed but I was. Everything felt so right. Curtis amazes me he so intelligent its mind blowing what he knows.

(Random) Below are some pics. Sunday dinner one night we made Shrimp & Pasta it was so freaking yummy.
Week before October Curtis & I talked he thought that we should take a break, breaks are never good they pretty much means it’s over for good. We had been apart for not even a week. This break has really taken a toll on me I know over time it’ll get better but not this I’ve had plenty of break ups but the way I felt for him was beyond different from what I have ever felt. I know he needs sometime perhaps we will get back together time will tell. Like I have said before he made me super happy & always kept me smiling. We had our jokes our time together I would do anything to get that back. I pray I do.

October- Our work puts on a dinner/show for the workers who sale top in their team it’s called BRAVO well before Curtis & I broke up he asked if I would be his date and of course I accepted. Now that we are taking a break we still went together I thought it would be awkward but it wasn’t one bit I had a ton of fun it kind of felt like I was still dating.

Monday will be my last day of training, Tuesday we all split from our training class and go to our new team I am lucky to have Tristan.
That’s pretty much what’s going on in my life more to continue…

1 comment:

whitni said...

Yay! I am so excited you finally updated your blog. I think you should keep updating it. I like how you posted pics too. It looks like you are having fun. I'm glad your job is going well. We both miss and love you mucho!