Monday, October 4, 2010

Spending time with Kaylee & Dustin


October 3rd:
Elyse made me breakfast French toast she makes the best it’s one of my favorite breakfast she makes for me. Afterwards I left to Kaylee & Dustin’s place to watch conference Kaylee made us breakfast haha even though I ate with elyse like 20 minutes prior. As we all watched conference we did crosswords in our crosswords books. Kaylee put a roast in the crock pot to eat later. After the morning session we went to Kaylee’s parents house to watch the second session it was fun hanging out with her family. We had turkey burgers with them then headed home. Once we got back to Rexburg we watched t.v I got hungry again and ate some roast then ice cream & candy I was way stuff. We like to watch food network Sunday nights. I decided to spend the night at their place. I had a pretty awesome weekend spending it with my besty & my brother, sister

No comments: